Become a Client
Free of charge, registered clients at Four Corners Health Centre can access a wide range of programs and services designed to improve health and build on individual and community strengths.
- Clients must live in Malton and have a postal code starting with L4T; and
- Clients must identify with one of the following priority populations:
Families who are under-resourced
- Families who spend 30% or more of their income on housing, or
- Sole support parent, or
- Families with social assistance (OW or ODSP) as a primary source of income
- Those who have lived in Canada 7 years or less
- People without Ontario health care coverage (OHIP)
- People aged 65 and older, and
- Physically frail seniors with mobility difficulties, or
- Seniors with limited contact with friends and family or others their own age
People from racialized communities
- People experiencing systemic discrimination accessing required supports because they are subject to racial categorization
- People who experience discrimination because of their race, ethnicity, country of origin, immigration status, etc.
If you live in Malton and fit into one or more of the above groups, please contact us at 905-677-9599.