Skip to main content

Counselling & Community Supports

Our Social Worker can offer counselling to registered clients to deal with:

  • Mental health conditions
  • Woman abuse
  • Relationship issues
  • Problems with substance use
  • Depression
  • Grief and trauma
  • Or other personal issues you just need to talk through

Our Client Support Worker can assist clients with community support through information and referrals to deal with:

  • Financial problems
  • Inability to acquire adequate food
  • Need to acquire improved education
  • Problems with housing
  • Child custody proceedings
  • Issues with communities/ social service agencies
  • Problems with child welfare agency
  • Help filling out forms
  • Problems acquiring transportation
  • Employment or unemployment problems
  • Difficulties with government disability/ support benefits
  • Settlement issues

Registered clients can access counselling one-on-one by asking their Primary Care Provider for a referral or by calling 905.677.9599.